Re: [NTLK] HE HE, HA HA!

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 20:20:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/01 5:28:38 PM, vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net writes:

<< Even though you're not in L.A., we could sell you a LaNUG t-shirt?

One of my friends tested his left butt-cheek versus a color iPaq, his big
butt won... :-o

..yes, I told him if he had a Newt. he wouldn't be able to stuff it into
his back pocket, butt he does have a big butt... :-O >>

OMGICSL

Keep the Green
Rich

----
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.