Re: [NTLK] Heaven or Hell question

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 02:49:08 EST

on 28-11-2001 9:21, John Skinner at john_at_johnskinner.net wrote:

> Yeah, I know. But now I have my headphone jack under the I/O door!!
> http://members.home.com/ndutyme/newtonhack/index.html

Nice pages, though you probably want to update your page there since David
Humphreys is back.

Wondering if you want to swap wives ;-)
(mine complains about one computer in the living room !!)

Seriously, could you explain more on your site with specs about how you got
this done, I'm contemplating this mod as well.

Robert Benschop