Re: [NTLK] USB-001 ??? Posible ? >> eMate

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 09:49:34 EST

USB adaptor: is it build into the machine? Can it be done on an emate as
well????

I now have one slot and an ethernetcard to do backups, but my memory card
can not be backed up using an iMac, so I would love to have a USB adaptor.

(also willing to trade a usb2serial-cable with a usb2scsi-cable, which I
hardly ever use nowadays)

Jeroen Goulooze