Re: [NTLK] SER-001 Status

From: BK (bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 22:10:26 EST

get yourself a Japanese wife and you won't have those looks, at least
unless you really stretch it too far ;-) but usually it's going to be
fine.

You could get her a nice iBook and put OSX on it. But don't show her too
many terminal tricks, 'cause she might want to learn Unix system
administration and perl scripting and then you'll have even less time ;-)

rgds
BK