[NTLK] question about pretec flash cards

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 21:57:41 EST

is there anything wrong with the yellow and black 32Mb pretec memory cards?
On ebay they always seem to be a lot cheaper than the others. I have one and
it works great, and I am considering buying a backup and can't understand
why the black and yellow ones go for like 40 bucks, when the blue pretec's
go for sometimes over $100.

thanks.

Vern.