Re: [NTLK] Potential for large number of bounced messages?

From: BK (bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 21:57:09 EST

On Thursday, November 29, 2001, at 04:26 , Eric L. Strobel wrote:

> ... thinking about figuring out just who
> all I'd need to notify of any permanent change is making my head
> spin ...

Do you happen to use Mail.app on OSX ?

Because if you do and you did for quite a while, then your addressbook
should by now have collected a fair amount of email addresses of just
about anybody you have been in email contact with.

This feature which can be annoying at times would seem to come in handy
when trying to figure out who you need to notify of a change of address.

just an idea ...

rgds
BK