Re: [NTLK] Bad *pen* recognition

From: Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 17:24:07 EST

The problem with the writing going over itself occurs for me too. It
only happens, though, when you write in the sideways mode and view it
upright. With a little tapping and dragging, it can be fixed, but try
to remember which direction you wrote it in and view it the same way.
BTW, I live in Barrington and am a member of TNWoU.
On Tuesday, November 20, 2001, at 08:33 AM, Bryan Todd Oakley wrote:

> It's my first time posting, so please be kind with any faux pas.
>
> I just got a 2000>2100 on eBay. I rec'd it in pretty good condition. I
> was upgrading from a 110,
> so it was amazing! But now I can't seem to get the alignment or
> something to related to work.
> Sometimes, the alignment is *way* off and sometimes the handwriting
> represented on the screen is
> totally whacked. It draws straight lines backwards and sometimes, even
> though I am writing
> "correctly" it overwrites the previous letters with the new ones.
> Needless to say, It seems almost
> unbearable.
>
> Side Question: Are there any *NEW*, still-in-the-box MP2100's out there?
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Todd Oakley
> Brookfield Zoo
> Brookfield, IL

Alexander (Zander) B. Goss
A.K.A. z-man-the-mac-guy
Chief Apple Technician of Viosurge Productions, Inc.
Extremely Fanatical Macintosh Afficianado
(847) 382-0644
zandergoss_at_marmothall.net