Re: [NTLK] Newton Dreams

From: Grant [Box Model] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 12:11:57 EST

In a previous message, Samuel Jacobson typed vigorously:

> I feel that most of us on this newsgroup have expressed our sincere
>interest to see some sort of incarnation of the Newton. Yet, not to for
>myself to be daft but just for thought, do you have any idea, even if
>"grain of salt", what timeframe your friend was looking at? The next Expo
>in January, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, or a who knows...

I wish I could tell you more. Personally, my guess would be that there
will be a rev to the iPod sometime between January's Macworld in San
Francisco and late spring. My friend is still digging for information
down in Cupertino. If he relates any more details or clues to me, I will
certainly post them here.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/cam/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/