[NTLK] MP2K 9W Power adapters, UK, Euro, and Australian fittings

From: brian.tiplady_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 06:59:17 EST

To all users in Mainland Europe and Australia (and NZ?)

MP2Ks sold in the UK came with the flat pin (US style) power supply plus
adapters for UK Eur and Aus - we got all three of them with every MP here.
Was it the same for Euro and Aus users? If so there must be quite a few
surplus UK adapters out there!

I have a corresponding surplus of Euro and Aus adapters, and also a shortage
of UK ones, because I've sourced quite a few MP2Ks from N America. Anyone
interested in Barter, straight swap, each pays postage?

(Want to know what I do with all those Newtons, check out the website below)