Re: [NTLK] Palm Desktop

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 02:55:54 EST

on 25-11-2001 7:52, rkadowns_at_mac.com at rkadowns_at_mac.com wrote:

> I guess my next question would be if there is anyone out there syncing their
> Newt with Palm Desktop and have DateMan installed and NOT having any
> problematic issues? How about AN for that matter?

I don't ever synch, just do exports, but would be suspicious of AN since it
modifies your dates soup. You also stated in the posting before that you
deleted all connected soups, what I remember from using AN way back when was
that in deleting it through it's prefs it brought the dates soup back into
it's original state.

Robert Benschop