Re: [NTLK] 16MB Flash Card

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 17:25:53 EST

on 25-11-2001 4:20, Laurent Daudelin at nemesys_at_cox.rr.com wrote:

>> I bought a couple of new 16MB Intel Series2+ 16MB flash card a month or so
>> ago, and I've recently begun receiving -10557 errors when I try to
>> write/delete any packages on either card with my upgraded MP2K (to 2100)

> If I'm not mistaken, that error number means that the cards are getting to
> the end of their useful life. Do you know where they were used before you
> got them?

A lot of those Intel 16 MB cards actually come from Cisco Routers (and often
report to have 20 MB free, BTW) and aren't either reliable or nearing the
end of their lives.
Hope you didn't pay a lot for them since this is normally a known issue and
would only use them for strictly non-critical data.

Robert Benschop