Re: [NTLK] Hello from a new Subscriber

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 02:05:09 EST

On Wed, 2001-11-21 at 22:49, davesnewton_at_optusnet.com.au wrote:

> If you do the port, please be sure to let the list know!

Oh, totally. I have -huge- plans for it, but I'm not wanting to talk
and talk and then never get around to it. So: so far I have a
slightly-buggy package installer for Linux Gnome that requires Sloup and
is composed of some majority percent of code from Michael Portuesi's
nxchange, which is more useful and stable at this point. I'll certainly
make more noise about it if it ever gets to a point where it'll do
anyone but me any good.

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs