Re: [NTLK] IMAP at last!

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 18:57:53 EST

On Wed, 2001-11-21 at 13:25, mici_at_mac.com wrote:
> whoa! there's new SimpleMail 4.3 beta with IMAP support:

Pinch me I'm dreaming... Lessee, on my checklist of 'things that will
make my Newton perfect,' that leaves... what?

SSL support.

That's about it. Well, and then SSL linked into https support, SIMAP
support, and SSH support. Then I'd never have to take a laptop on site
to a client's ever again.

Oh, yeah. And free, high-speed, metro-wide wireless networking. But
then I -would- be dreaming, wouldn't I?

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs