[NTLK] re NCU and 040 macs

From: A.Duggan (admed_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 19:08:38 EST

I use Newt Backup Utility on my Quadra 650 (with Os 8.0)
NBU is available for download free from many spots
although, I never try apple anymore, ever since apple implemented its
new crAppo "knowledge base" I can never find anything over there
lol
the old ASU.info.apple.com was far better IMO

anyway, I am also using NBU under 9.1
Im pretty certain it will work on 7.5 if you havent upgraded your 040 to 8