Re: [NTLK] NCU and 040 Macs

From: Scotty Technoir (mailrecipient_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 18:57:30 EST

I have had it working on my lc630, before the hard drive went on
it... Btw anyone got a small (few hundred meg) ide hd kicking around?

Andre

 hey Andre...
i happen to have a little hard drive here, don't know if it'll work with
your LC. here is what it says on the drive:

manufacturer: IBM
model: DALA-3540
capacity: 540MB
1049 cyl, 16 heads, 63 sec/t
rated: 5v, 490mA. 12v 170mA

don't know what all that means, but maybe you do.
the drive could be free, or maybe a small interesting trade would be in
order?

scott