Re: [NTLK] ATA Support News - no worries here

From: Christopher M Richmond (crichmond_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 18:23:13 EST

Paul,

Thanks for sending the update along, good to know
what is going on. Please take your time and do what
you think is right with the ATA driver. I'd rather have
a good driver (and well rested and healthy developer)
than anything else. As far as I'm concerned, there is
no hurry to finish things up.

Gone on...get up, stretch and go take a walk. Come on,
you know deserve it.

Chris