[NTLK] [OT] iCab was Re: more background pictures / tom bombadil

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 13:36:35 EST

>> Anyway, why don=3DB4t you use iCab? :)
>
>Uhhhmmm...does iCab have all the media-plug-ins etc.?
>I once tried it, sleek thing, nice way to modify the interface, but it
>crashed a lot, and did not work with all the sites...maybe I'll give it
>another try.

In its present version, it runs quite stable under 9.2.1. The Plugins do
work, I think it accepts IE and Netscape formats. I=B4ve never had any
problems worth mentioning (OK... I defined an iCab filter which does not
allow JavaScripts to open new windows (popups), some web sites don=B4t like
that :) ).

Regards