Re: [NTLK] [OT]Newton hobby/interest tr.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 00:28:17 EST

I find my rootbeer tastes change with my environment.
When I'm home, of course, I prefer Dominion rootbeer
(I am from Virginia...you know) But when I goto my
favorite vacation spot, the Outer Banks of NC (stay
away, you'll hate it...it's a miserable place...too
many tourists) I prefer the local brew from the
Weeping Radish, an authentic Bavarian microbrewery
that holds true to the Rheinheitsgebot (sp?)(their
weitzen is the absolute best...makes me home sick!) If
these two aren't available, I'll try to get a
Stewarts. But of course...my own brew is best! (fall
season is on it's last course...time to go in the
woods and dig up some sassafrass roots for my next
batch!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- James Elliott <rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is good, but I am an IBC man, myself. Though
> with proper chilling,
> Barq's sometimes tastes better. A lot of the taste
> depends upon the
> conditions under which it is consumed.
>
> -James
>
> >> Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:56 -0800 (PST)
> >> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton hobby/interest tr.
> >> From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
> >>

> >> Oh yeah! Pass it on, TIA!
> tracker" as I call it?

> >Sounds interesting, BTW anyone here had Dog N Suds
> Root Beer?
> >It's the Best!!! World's creamiest!!!
> >Don

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...