Re: [NTLK] Any info on Auto61?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 00:16:45 EST

I suspect that this is a reference to a program that
would "fix" the '61 memory problem that has shown it's
ugly head on many an upgraded Newton 2000. While I
couldn't find the applicaiton "auto6", you can get the
same functionality from other packages, or even from
our favorite backdrop Avi's Backdrop...which comes
with a handy '61 button right there on the main
screen!

Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_home.com> wrote:

> at the temporal coordinates: 11/14/01 3:51 PM, the
> entity known as
> SlashDevNull at slashdevnull_at_mac.com conveyed the
> following:
>

> > Salutations,
> >
> > I was just on the smaller forums and they
> mentioned 'Auto61'. I did a
> > search on the forum but nothing came up.
> >
> > Does anyone know of Auto61?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > David
> >

> What does 'Auto61' pertain to?
>
> - Eric.

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...