Re: [NTLK] About those eMates which are for sale

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 22:44:46 EST

You could mention the PowerON that their ad in (someone help me here)
MacHome?? said the price was $99! "Bait and switch" is illegal in the
states. Of course, their response could be "eat me, we sold the '$99
batch'". Even so, I hate to say, $149 is still cheap, compared to other sources.

The one I received last week (remembering the old saying "the early bird
gathers no moss" or some such) was essentially mint, with perfect
screen, and complete adapter with original manuals.

> > Emates $149.99, Shipping to UK $175.00, $624.99 Total

Although I think the shipping may not be far from the truth, if you're
talking UPS insured for a big heavy box, possibly including a duty tax.

--

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com