Re: [NTLK] About those eMates which are for sale

From: A.Duggan (admed_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 19:09:34 EST

wow-- that is crappy. I tried to access their site a few days ago and
couldnt get on it (am using a broadband modem). Raising the price by
50% over a few days is rather nasty. I assume they just thought the
emates were crap bf they realized they are of value to losts of ppl
still.

And the shipping. Standard USPS to the UK shouldnt be more than 40
bucks in my estimation. Although in my dealings with a number of
companies in the US (I'm in canada), ppl can be rather ignorant of
anything outside of the border, as far as shipping goes. I just avoid
those companies now. I think PowerOn will make my list.

sympathies,
~alex