Re: [NTLK] AW: Farallon driver problem with 3c589D

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 10:20:35 EST

on 11/14/01 3:23 AM, Steven M. Scotten at splicer_at_paroxysm.com wrote:

> Thanks Ralf,
>
> I got the instructions and packages I have from the page
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/ which has lots of good
> information, including a link to a "special" copy of Newton Devices. I
> think I need to find the regular version of Newton Devices, not the one
> that appears to be specific to the Proxim Wireless adapter.
>
> Now I'm wishing I knew where the CD for my Newt was. This package is
> probably on the CD, right?

Yes, it's on the CD. Check on UNNA. I thought there was a copy of the CD
there. I'm sure there is a copy of the Windozzz partition of the CD, so you
could possibly rescue the NIE package there and get the Newton Devices.

If you email me, I'd be glad to send it over to you as, IIRC, it's rather
small...

-Laurent.