Re: [NTLK] Plastic over infrared port

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 16:11:35 EST

I'll check into that as well. But there is another problem. How do I get
it off the replacement machine without damaging it? And I am now hesitant
to remove the current cracked one in case the TV cover does not work. I
would hate to damage it further and not be able to get it back on. I'm
also goint to check the cover from the port on an old Performa I have
somewhere.

-James

>> From: James Elliott <rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com>
>> Subject: [NTLK] Plastic over infrared port
>>
>> > piece of plastic that covers the infrared port has cracked.
>> > Does anyone know where I can get a new one?
>>

>Scour ebay, I picked up a junker 120 for parts for $15.00, good to have
>for these sort of situations.
>
>Greg

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?