Re: [NTLK] Newton Banner

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 11:13:35 EST

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton Banner
> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:42:28 -0600
> From: Bill Davis <newton_at_ecity.net>
>

>>If anyone's interested:
>>http://www.redlightrunner.com/redlightrunner/privcol1.html
>>

> Cool. Even more interesting (to me) are the Think Different posters they
> have...more specifically, the PRICES they are charging. JEEZ LOUISE! I
> actually have some of those.

I just have to thank my local Mac-Dealer for once giving me a now $60 pin
for free...*G*
Wow, they have some cool stuff there... are there any other ways to get my
hand upon new and uncommon Apple merch., except crossing the ocean to visit
an AppleStore?

Oliver :)

--
Ach ja - die Sailor Moon Transformsequenzen sind nat=FCrlich auch
Hentai... genauso wie Chibi-Usas Gesicht... ^_^