Re: [NTLK] Newton Banner

From: Bill Davis (newton_at_ecity.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 00:42:28 EST

>If anyone's interested:
>http://www.redlightrunner.com/redlightrunner/privcol1.html

Cool. Even more interesting (to me) are the Think Different posters they
have...more specifically, the PRICES they are charging. JEEZ LOUISE! I
actually have some of those. I think I paid Apple about $20 all told,
with shipping, for about 10 of those. Some of the ones they have listed
for $50-$300+ are ones I have. In fact, I've been slowly framing them in
poster frames to hang in my basement computer/rec room. Got Gandhi,
Edison, Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Picasso in the striped shirt, Ansel Adam,
Lucy and Desi, Jim Henson & Kermit, and Amelia Earhart (my favorite). I
gotta total up what these things are worth and maybe sell a few. Heck,
the ones that are worth the most are among my least favorites. Can't do
better than that.

 - Bill