Re: [NTLK] [OT] vs. (OT) or Off topic marking

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 14:20:46 EST

on 11/12/01 4:17 PM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote:

> And than give people the choice, with or without the 'OT List' so
> effectively we'll have two lists......sigh

No, No, No. When you post to the OT list, it then forwards to the normal
list, but with the OT header and [OT] added to the subject. Best of all, if
it gets out of hand, Victor could simply shut it off. :-)

The truth is, my post was a joke, but, unfortunately, it's being taken
seriously. Sorry for wasting bandwidth.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.