Re: [NTLK] D-Link 660 Mac driver

From: Roman Tarnovetsky (romantic_at_arvotek.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 11:26:04 EST

Greetings Newtontalkers,
I've been using the d-link 660 flawlessly with the Atlan driver to
connect my 2xxx Newtons to my desktop. I would like to extend the
card's usability to my PowerBook 5300 and was wondering if any members
have had success with the above card in the 5300PB. If so, can someone
please send me a Mac driver for it or direct me to a download. P.S. I
hope that I'm not crossing the OT perimeter very much with this
question. Thanks for any and all info. Roman