Re: [NTLK] AW: ser-oo1 vanish - PCBMan departure

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 15:22:33 EST

Although I'm sure that the level of noise on NewtonTalk was no help, David
appears to have left the community for personal reasons.

I for one don't think that the NewtonTalk forum is the place for off-topic
discussions. We all hate it if somebody talks in a movie theatre during the
show - the same thing goes for Newton user discussions in the NewtonTalk
list.

David already agreed to turn over some of his web-page stuff to me. I'll see
if he'll let me have the rest of it as a resource to the community.