[NTLK] AW: ser-oo1 vanish - PCBMan departure

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 09:52:46 EST

This is really really bad.
My first idea was that somebody has treated our honored Mr. PCBMan so bad that he suddenly disappeared in such a way.
But I fully agree with Robert that he should have left the web site, maybe adding an information that he will no longer provide the service.
And then he could make the SER-001 related design documents available to the Newt community.
WTH has caused him to behave so?
Maybe Calvin knows something more about that?

Ok, there was an immense amount of off-topic mails in the last time, which was annoying for me to, but I pressed together my teath and threw away the bunch of off-topic mail. Nevertheless I spent a lot of time to go through all of them in order not to miss the two or three interesting postings inbetween...
I remember that there already was a discussion to leave the community because of that.
But I am still convinced that we should rather focus on the unique advantage of having such a community in order to keep the green!

Johannes