Re: [NTLK] ne2000 driver?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 13:49:24 EST

on 11/9/01 12:48 PM, Jbjng_at_aol.com at Jbjng_at_aol.com wrote:

> Actually, what I'm looking for is not there... I believe it was related to
> the development of the driver for the WaveLan card. Maybe that's what I'm
> actually looking for... Anyone?

Look in the development section on UNNA. You want to grab the Lantern DDK.
If not there, you will probably need to download the whole NewtDev archive,
that includes the Lantern, PCMCIA and printer DDKs.

-Laurent.

code monkey n.: 1. A person only capable of grinding out code, but unable to
perform the higher-primate tasks of software architecture, analysis, and
design. Mildly insulting. Often applied to the most junior people on a
programming team. 2. Anyone who writes code for a living; a programmer. 3. A
self-deprecating way of denying responsibility for a management decision, or
of complaining about having to live with such decisions. As in "Don't ask me
why we need to write a compiler in COBOL, I'm just a code monkey."