Re: [NTLK] Newton really the best PDA anymore?

From: brian.tiplady_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 09:54:59 EST

MS really doesn't seem to be able to work out how to integrate HWR into a
device. I have a Pen Windows tablet for evaluation (Fujitsu Stylistic LT,
nice well-built piece of kit, excellent 8" screen). If you have your
insertion point in a field, then bring up the on-screen keyboard, the
insertion point is no longer in the field. And none of this really useful
stuff like double-tapping anywhere to bring up a screen keyboard. And Pen
Windows has been around in one form or another nearly as long as the
Newton...

-- B