Re: [NTLK] Windows 2000 NCU problem, please help.

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 04:17:58 EST

On Thu, 2001-11-08 at 01:14, Steven M. Scotten wrote:
> I've found that there is a "sweet spot" between too much slowdown and
> not enough. If I'm playing MP3s, one instance of slowdown.exe with the
> slider all the way to "slow" will do it on my system, if I don't have
> any other software running, I need a second instance with the slider
> halfway in order for NCU to work well.

Which bits of NCU are people using most, that aren't working on Win2k?
As in, if someone (*whistles) were poking around with writing connection
tools, what would be the most important bits of NCU to replicate in a
Win2K-happy way?

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs