Re: [NTLK] New Appletalk zone has zapped me

From: Mike O'Brien (obrien_at_leonardo.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 03:07:29 EST

Jeremy Bond Shepherd asks:
> How do you get the "Change Zone" button to appear? I have never
> seen it on my Newton.

        First your Newt goes out looking for hosts. If it doesn't find
any, an error popup appears. Dismiss that popup and the "Change Zone"
button appears at the bottom of the Docking connect slip.

        If I remember correctly.

        I suspect that it only appears if the Newton discovers from the
net that there are multiple Appletalk zones in existence out there. After
all, it wouldn't do much good to put up the button if there were no zones
to choose from.

Mike O'Brien