Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 01:50:24 EST

In a message dated 7/11/01 10:32:54 pm, SlashDevNull_at_mac.com writes:

<< Well, I expect everyone uses the Newton because it is the best tool for
the job. I don't think anyone would carry around a pound of plastic and
metal as a testament to Apple. :) >>

Perhaps some people are doing a bit of both! It's not an either/or blackand
white world you know, but the habit of thinking in either/or terms is the
curse of our age and causes more, dissension and fights and even wars because
we cant bear others to have different views to ours and think a difference of
opinion is a personal attack. Hows that for off-topic

Mike