Re: [NTLK] Platform crap... Up Yours Pal!

From: Templarsog1_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 19:10:07 EST

In a message dated 11/7/01 7:03:43 PM, splicer_at_paroxysm.com writes:

>The question is: if Apple, Ford, or Alpo (or whatever) stops making the
>product that you like, will you still buy their other products even if
>those other products don't serve your needs? Will you keep on buying
>Fords even if Fords don't meet your qualiy standards? Will you keep on
>buying that brand of dog food if your veterinarian tells you that it's
>bad for your dog? Where does your loyalty lie, to your dog or to the
>corporation? If it's to the corporation, I say you are a pathetic piece
>of rubbish.

Well you are truly a genius. I think any person with even the slightest
amount of intellect, which you obviously lack in large measure, would presume
that you are loyal as long as the company and its products serve your needs.
I think that is why companies exist, to make money and how do they do that
smarty? By selling products that people want to buy.

Here is what I think you should consider as definitely applying to you:

'It is better to be silent and only thought a fool than to open one's mouth
and remove all doubt'

Good Luck in Life Chief! Just keep repeating to yourself that you have a
brain and maybe, just maybe even you will come to believe it true.

Cheers,
William