Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:44:52 EST

That is why I have stuck with Apple when they were doing poorly. They
delivered most of the time, so a short lapse did not mean the end of the
road. It is all about consistency!

> This is what confounds most Mac people.
>
> Apple does "generally" deliver (not counting our newt)
> Microsoft "generally" doesn't deliver.
>
>yet Mac people are criticized for their loyalty to Apple.
>

>>> The idiots are the ones who
>>> attach their loyalty to one kind of equipment or to one company and
>>> stick with that even when that company fails to deliver.

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?