Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun! Kirk or Picard?

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 11:02:43 EST

On 11/7/01 3:17 AM, "Darl Singh" <darl_at_xpress.net.nz> wrote:

> Sorry - on this one I have to go with....Janeway.

Are you insane? She was the worst captain EVER. In almost ever single
episode she made some horrible decision that had me and all my geek friends
(as opposed to the rest of my friends) staring slack jawed.

Sure, the writers wrote her out of every problem she ever got into, but,
puhlease!!! Helping the Borg to defeat the only enemy that bested
them??????

Loren

P.S. And aren't Newton's kind of like PADD's? (I like a little on
topicness :-)