Re: [NTLK] Newton Press and Backdrops - the solution?

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 15:16:16 EST

This does seem to be the case. I created a pair of identical pict images in
photoshop, 8 bits / pixel, one was darker and the other was lighter.
Dropped them into NP1.1 set to classic mode, the dark one came in black, the
light one came in completely white except for a few black dots where the
original was darker.

Though I usualy leave the settings for MP2x00 portrait, which works fine for
me with greyscale images.

-Stephanie