Re: [NTLK] Newton Press and Backdrops - the solution?

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 15:15:43 EST

This is true for both of the one-bit layouts, Classic and Universal.

Two notes:

- If you are working in a four-bit layout and you change the options to
1-bit, you will have just zapped all your graphics, and lost those extra
three-bits. The change is unrecoverable.

- if you fiddle with the Press.INI file (or the NPLT resource on a Mac) and
you change the bit number, you can get layouts of Classic and/or Universal
size with 4-bit depth.

Paul F.

        <snip>