Re: [NTLK] New Sharp PDA

From: Yoshimichi Furukawa (yfuru_at_cyflexj.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 09:33:17 EST

from Sushi.

Possibly I mistook.
Has PDA put on the market in Japan already corresponded to Linux?

I also thought that a keyboard was unnecessary.
The button of a keyboard is very small and dissatisfaction remained in the touch.

A screen is very beautiful.
It is as beautiful as Sony-Palm.

I am going to a store to see PDA tomorrow.

Yoshimichi Furukawa