[NTLK] Trouble with a flash card

From: Michael Kaufman (kaufman_at_cindercon.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 23:59:31 EST

Hi. I was just tring to install a bunch of packages and NCU locked up in the
middle. I had to kill all power to the newton to get it to reset. Now each
time I insert the card it activates most of the packages and then locks up.
I used to know what to do in this situation, but I only recently got this 2k
on ebay and I have forgotten most everything I ever knew.

Two questions:

1) Is there any way to repair this card without deleting everything and
reinstalling?
2) If there isn't, how do I format the card? Is there some way to insert it
without activating the packages on it?

Thanks for the help, Michael