[NTLK] Meeting Maker

From: Josh Ormsby (ormsby_at_mpi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 14:49:05 EST

I started a new job where everyone uses "Meeting Maker" to organize
their schedules. I had never heard of this software before but I became
intrigued when I saw "Synchronize Newton" in the File Menu. So I called
the company and of course they no longer support that option, but the
guy I talked to was sympathetic and did give me the activation code.

Only one problem... I am missing a 'Newton client' for Meeting Maker.
Does anyone have access to this bit of software? or knowledge of it?

thanks,
Josh