Re: [NTLK] Newt or PocketPC ? (Previously HWR and smaller screens)

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 14:46:09 EST

Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz) wrote:

> Hmm - while I agree the newt _is_ better natively in its worksite app -
> different modems, printers etc can be used depending on site - the
> _fundamental_ stuff that it does is US-centric.

I must say I never noticed this -- I have a German MP2100 and a US eMate
300, the latter with a German locale, and I've never had any problem with
getting my Newtons to play nice in a German environment (i.e. setting the
paper size to A4).

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de