Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 04:47:11 EST

on 11/4/01 9:03 AM, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> My Quadra 650, Centris 650

Now, that's interesting. Where are the ide plugs on the motherboard. I migh=
just take advantage of this if I can get it to work... (I'm trying to keep
mine alive for my kids and for a network server...)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
 =B3the assumption that being a human individual is enough to earn one moral
protection of one=B9s life smacks of speciesism.=B2 --Professor Jeffrey Reiman=20