Re: [NTLK] Checking in / iPod Commen.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 07:31:09 EST

Hey, the last two CD/albums from Ozzy had some complex mixtures of
instruments. Even with 300 watts of output power the mp3's was pretty
good(the Infinity speakers help).

..uhh, did the phone ring??? It's not as loud as it used to be... :-o
>Um... that it matters to me...! Otherwise, none... ;)

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!