Re: [NTLK] Demographics

From: Marco Mailand (newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 06:40:50 EST

>> Alexandre, French-speaking Montrealers, male, 29yo, graduate student in
>> ethnomusicology, been a 130 owner for 5 years but still a Newtbie
Marco, German-speaking, born in Dresden/Germany, living in Wettingen/CH,
male, 39yo, Dipl.-Ing. (is this like a M.D.?) for electrotechnics/energy
distribution/high voltage technology, first MP120 in 1995 meanwhile on MP2k1
dope.

BTW, two weeks ago my wife started to use MP2k1-dope and became comfortable
within a week. Now she wants to do e-mail with it :-) I'm getting the
happiest men in CH ;-)

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing