Re: [NTLK] homemade screen protectors

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 22:24:11 EST

The transparencies I have tried (IBM) seem to work quite well. However they
have a coating on them which I remove with alcohol and then soap and water.

I remove the coating because it makes the trans. clearer. Is this the case
for all of them? or are there some trans. that are perfectly clear already.