[NTLK] Digital Ocean Grouper Newton Wireless Networking

From: pjfraser_at_home.com
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 02:34:43 EST

Hi -

I have an unused "Grouper" wireless networking setup for Newton. It works on the 900 mhz band, and the copyright is dated 1994. Very cool, very prescient technology from the looks of it, but I only have one - so I can't try it, because you have to have a pair,
obviously, to establish communication.

Does anybody out there have another one? I'd like to either buy yours or sell mine, because this lonesome one here has no one to talk to.

Thanks,

Peter
pjfraser_at_home.com