Re: [NTLK] USB to dongle. (was Smaller form factor for a newton)

From: Pascal Massün (pascal.massun_at_skynet.be)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 15:22:55 EST

Laurent,

While bathing I guessed that we could have a definition problem here.

What I call "dongle" is that little black connector that goes into the
Newton. Connector that gives me the possibility to connect to the Newton
through a, how's it called din ? PS2 ? connection.
On my WindowsPC I now have a cable serial (9 pin) to such a connector. As my
Titanium only has USB ports I'm looking for a similar cable that goes from
USB to that din? PS2 type connector.

Best regards,
Pascal.