[NTLK] memory related question

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 09:47:25 EST

Folks;

This may be elementary to many, but I'm just running into this right
now. With all the cool apps that I've loaded onto my uMP2K, I've
gotten some memory messages that indicate I might be running out of room.

Can anyone direct me to an FAQ or answer this question?

If you've got Dashboard, Hypernewt, Voicenotes, etc. loaded onto the
newt, by adding a memory card into the newt, do you automatically get
more memory to run all installed apps?

Or

Any suggestions?

Thanks.